Thursday, June 26, 2014

Solo Bike Journey to Ladakh

My husband is an avid biker and he has been to Ladakh on a solo trip last year. He had a great trip and being inspired by Jim Rogers (of the Investment Biker fame); he has written a detailed travelogue of his own sojourn.

And just like Jim Rogers, he dreams of going on a world tour on his bike some day.



The Ladakh travelogue is in form of a blog series whose links are mentioned below:

Part 1: Mumbai - Manali

Part 2: Manali - Leh

Part 3: Khardung-La & Nubra Valley

Part 4: Chang-La & Pangong Tso

Part 5: Leh - Manali - Delhi

Although I have been on a bike ride to Konkan with him.

A small account of Konkan ride written by me is:  

http://svahvritant.blogspot.in/2013/08/konkan-coast-western-ghats-trip.html

I wish one day I will also get the courage to attempt such a journey on a motor bike ! :)

The photograph of the Ladakh trip, which I find to be most memorable is this one:



Love the innocent smiles of the kids against a bright background ! 








No comments: